As independent agents/brokers, we have the ability to establish strategic relationships with the leading insurance carriers. This is an asset when it comes to servicing our clients and taking care of issues, concerns, and needs that may arise over the course of membership. Our loyalty is always with the client and strengthened by our carrier partners.
The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), commonly called the Affordable Care Act (ACA) or "Obamacare", is a United States federal statue signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 23, 2010. Together with the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act, it represents the most significant regulatory overhaul of the U.S healthcare system since the passage of Medicare and Medicaid in 1965.
Your team is dedicated to staying on top of the most up to date information when it comes to the ACA and how it affects the choices you make regarding insuring you, your family and your business. We understand the industry and actively pursue the facts in a way that enables us to apply those details on your level of necessity. Stopping at nothing in order to get you taken care of.
What We've Achieved
- Proactively educated and transitioned our entire individual book of business during the initial ACA individual open enrollment period 4th qt 2013 (Over 250 members and their families).
- Effectively navigated all our Small Business clients through the initial phase of the ACA and actively stay involved in the ongoing process.
- Played a leading role in many regulatory discussions prior to the implementation of the ACA.
- Participated in numerous due care meetings throughout the State of CA in order to bring the facts to the table for our clients and prospects.
- Delivered unbiased information about the ACA so that facts were not blurred by opinion.
- Coordinated clients' physicians to ensure network compatibility the best we could.
- Continuously stayed by our clients' side while not only expanding our firm but also maintaining efficiency during one of the industry's and nation's toughest overhauls.
Cultivating relationships with our community is part of LRA Insurance & Financial Services core foundation. Below are a few organizations that we support. We would love for you to learn more about the impact they make on the lives around us.
Click on the organization logo below for more information.